- God: God the Father is the Creator and Sustainer of all things, Who created the universe out of love so that it may respond to Him. He created man in His own image. There is only one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- Jesus: the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in the His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection and in His ascension to the right hand of the Father.
- Holy Spirit: in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enable to live a holy life. The baptism of the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, is given to believers who ask for it.
- Bible: The Bible is the only infallible, inspired Word of God by which all other authorities are derived.
- Sin: the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
- Redemption: the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to the believing prayer.
- Everlasting life: in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost—of the saved to everlasting life and of the lost to everlasting damnation. ones to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.